Guarantee Screen Printing, Digital Garment Printing, Embroidery
JustClickPrinting.com goes to great lengths to ensure that all orders are filled accurately and on time and are of the highest quality. Accordingly, JustClickPrinting.com accepts returns and will refund payment if and when customers are disappointed by JustClickPrinting.com merchandise for one of the following reasons: (a) the blank items themselves are materially flawed; (b) the quality of the decorating (i.e., the printing or embroidery) is below a reasonable range of expectations; or (c) the design of the final product is materially different from the final design submitted by the customer.
Guarantee Offset Printing, Digital Printing & Wide Format Printing
If for you satisfied with your printed piece, we will either reprint it or provide a refund, with the following terms and conditions: guaranteed printing quality
1. Full refund guarantee does not apply to shipping claims. We will reprint orders damaged or lost by UPS, FedEx or the USPS.
2. We reserve the right to have you return the original order, at our cost, before reprinting or refunding your order.
3. Maximum refund per order or customer is $1000.00. The only remedy for problems with orders over $1000 is reprinting of the order to correct product defects.
4. This guarantee is limited to reprint of the original order quantity or refund of the purchase price of the order. We are not responsible for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business caused by receiving printed materials which are defective or incomplete or which you receive later than the estimated delivery date.
5. This guarantee does not cover fees for mailing service or postage or associated incidental or consequential damages or claims. JustClickPrinting.com is not liable for U.S. Postal Service errors, including loss or delay.
Color Quality Offset Printing
JustClickPrinting.com guarantees that its prints will meet CMYK industry standards. We cannot guarantee “match-print” color fidelity and cannot prevent slight color shift throughout an order. Because we cannot control the color reproduction of a customer’s computer monitor, we cannot guarantee that the actual print color will precisely match any preview as it appears your monitor. JustClickPrinting.com is not responsible for any color shift in converted photographs (RGB images) with black, near black, or gray tones. Color shifts from a perceived black or gray must be addressed prior to file submission. Proofs do not guarantee black, near black or gray final output. Please note that the application of UV coating may have an effect upon or change the appearance of printed colors. JustClickPrinting.com is not liable for the final color appearance of a UV coated product.
Just Click Printing, Inc does not not guarantee exact matching of any PMS Color. We can not guarantee exact PMS Color matching between projects printed on different substrates or on projects printed on similar substrates but at different times or on different press runs. We do not guarantee color accuracy between proofs and printed material with PMS color when halftones are involved. We can guarantee PMS color accuracy when ink are printed on various colors of paper.
Although we endeavor to ship the quantity ordered, JustClickPrinting.com reserves the right to ship within 5% over or under the requested quantity. If a minimum quantity is a necessity we recommend that you adjust the total quantity ordered to account for the possibility of an under run.